The E-CAero2 project (2014-2017) funded within H2020 is the natural follow-up of the E-CAero project (2009-2013) developed within FP7: it involves the same partners (ECCOMAS, ERCOFTAC, CEAS, EUCASS, EUROMECH and EUROTURBO) and its main objectives can be summarized as
- improved communication between associations,
- implementation of a common logistic platform that should provide a more visible European label
- a common policy regarding aeronautical events and publications,
- better synchronized conference events,
- scientific expertise better aggregated to conferences,
- events organized in cooperation between associations and
- a vision for common journal and publishing policy.